After you install the application please make sure you set all your permissions to allow or the app may not work correctly.
If you are running the new 5.0 version the Options are now inside the application itself. While the app is running simply click the menu key and select Options.
85xx / 93xx :
9000 / 8900 / 96xx / 9700:
Get a quick overview on your BlackBerry® device s battery state.
– Tracks battery status over time – Line chart visualization of battery state by day, week, month.
– Integration into native BlackBerry® applications – Battery level indicator icon and battery state (full charged, charging, unplugged).
– Running out of battery warnings – Adjustable warning level and notifications.
Battery Info Shown:
– Battery Level
– Battery Removable
– Battery Status
– Battery Temperature (Celsius and Fahrenheit visualization support)
– Battery Voltage
– Device Name
– Device PIN
– BB App World
Lock BBM is by far the best app available for BlackBerry® to ensure your complete PRIVACY and SECURITY.
Lock BBM allows you to password protect your BlackBerry Messenger from unauthorized access and have a complete control over your BBM while leaving the device open for normal use like Phone, Internet, Games and Apps.
Please read the NOTE below before installation.
Lock BBM FEATURES:
* For the first time, a BBM lock that prevents entry into BBM from Message Application (for group chat)
* Neat and simple UI
* Quickly switch between Lock and Unlock mode.
* Lock BBM on Application switcher
* Now works for BBM Group chat
* No problem of battery drainage!
1. The app requires to enter password after installation. Please go to your downloads folder and click on the
app icon. Then enter any password of your choice of minimum 4 characters.
2. Access to BlackBerry Messenger® Individual Chat via Chat Notification in Message Application can not be
locked. PLEASE uncheck this feature under: BlackBerry® Messenger- BB Menu- Options- Miscellaneous-
Show Chat in Message Application: UNCHECK
Via BB App World
Have you ever experienced that someone was talking to you over the phone as you didn’t even touch your BB in your pocket? The Wheel Lock is an automatic lock application working when the backlight goes off in order to
prevent unwanted key presses. For your fun, it uses a wheel/pad to unlock the screen by matching with random 3 directions. Or if you want to unlock quickly, you can just press ‘Alt’ and ‘Call’.
With 4shared mobile for Blackberry you get instant access to your data at 4shared account. You can manage your data and make any files mobile anytime and from anywhere.
-Access 30,000,000+ files
-Manage your web account
-Listen to music, watch video on your phone
-Very simple in usage
Charged With Pictures cycles through your stored pics while you charge your BlackBerry, turning your Blackberry into an electronic photo album.
How to use :
1. Click the Charged With Pictures icon to open the app and to access the set up screen;
2. Click the “Manage Photo Files” then click the “Add File” button to select the photos you want in your slide show;
3. Highlight any of your photos in the list and click your Blackberry Menu button and select “Add Photo To Album”. Repeat this process to select all the photos you want in your slide show;
4. Press the Back/Escape key on your BlackBerry to return to the set up screen and then to exit the app;
5. To remove any photo from your slide show, click on the “Manage Photo Files” then click on the photo you want to delete.
6. The next time you in plug your BlackBerry for charging, Charged With Pictures will automatically launch and display your slide show;
7. Press the Back/Escape key on your BlackBerry at any time to exit the slide show.
Hipstamatic for Blackberry? Nope. Instagram for Blackberry then? Nope, not quiet. It’s called Molome — a photography app that allows users to apply vintage filters to their photos and share them online (twitter or facebook).
Note : For all BB users, if you face the problem unable-to-open application please try to remove the folder /home/user/molome/ using Files app.MOLO
9500, 9530, 9550, 9800
8900, 9700, 9780
9350, 9360, 9370
8900 / 96xx / 9700 – OS5
Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones makes it even easier to connect with friends and share your news while you’re on the go. Discover all the great ways Facebook works with your BlackBerry smartphone to help you stay connected and on top of your social life.
• Fixed an error preventing some users without WiFi from logging into the app
– Via Blackberry App World
– Via OTA
Screen Shots :
Fixed Issues :
BBM icon missing after upgrading
EULA only appeared after attempting to open a Group
User name and status in contacts carousel do not update when changed in public connection
BBM EULA pops up and disappears before accepting it
NOTE : BetaZone key code is needed!
***Key Code for v184.108.40.206 or previous version is able to be used.