With 4shared mobile for Blackberry you get instant access to your data at 4shared account. You can manage your data and make any files mobile anytime and from anywhere.
-Access 30,000,000+ files
-Manage your web account
-Listen to music, watch video on your phone
-Very simple in usage
Charged With Pictures cycles through your stored pics while you charge your BlackBerry, turning your Blackberry into an electronic photo album.
How to use :
1. Click the Charged With Pictures icon to open the app and to access the set up screen;
2. Click the “Manage Photo Files” then click the “Add File” button to select the photos you want in your slide show;
3. Highlight any of your photos in the list and click your Blackberry Menu button and select “Add Photo To Album”. Repeat this process to select all the photos you want in your slide show;
4. Press the Back/Escape key on your BlackBerry to return to the set up screen and then to exit the app;
5. To remove any photo from your slide show, click on the “Manage Photo Files” then click on the photo you want to delete.
6. The next time you in plug your BlackBerry for charging, Charged With Pictures will automatically launch and display your slide show;
7. Press the Back/Escape key on your BlackBerry at any time to exit the slide show.
AutoTextBackup v1.6 ChangeLog :
– fix autotext merge function
– support other input language
– new backup file format(on v1.6 can restore all backup file.
– other release cant restore backup file from v1.6)
– now can restore more than 2000 autotext
– adding website link on about screen. just click the autotextbackup logo
– removing auto check for update and adding check update on the menu
– fix network connection
Free Upgrade from v1.2 to v1.6
Support OS5 & OS6
Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones makes it even easier to connect with friends and share your news while you’re on the go. Discover all the great ways Facebook works with your BlackBerry smartphone to help you stay connected and on top of your social life.
• Fixed an error preventing some users without WiFi from logging into the app
– Via Blackberry App World
– Via OTA
Screen Shots :
Fixed Issues :
BBM icon missing after upgrading
EULA only appeared after attempting to open a Group
User name and status in contacts carousel do not update when changed in public connection
BBM EULA pops up and disappears before accepting it
NOTE : BetaZone key code is needed!
***Key Code for v18.104.22.168 or previous version is able to be used.
Do you want to know how to track your stolen Blackberry or maybe you forget where you put it while your blackberry on silent mode (it’s kinda annoying)? now there’s a way to track your blackberry, so your will be able to track where your blackberry is.
First, you will need an application that is called Blackberry Protect (FREE) installed on your device. And if you have registered or have an account on Blackberry App World, you do not have to register again, you can simply use your Blackberry App World account.
Download : http://www.blackberry.com/protect
1. To track your stolen Blackberry
– From your PC, go to http://www.blackberry.com/protect and Click “Log In”
– Use your Blackberry App World account or register, then log in
– “View Current Location” to track where your blackberry is
– “Loud Ring” : to make your Blackbery ring so loud, event if it is on silent mode. so you can easily find your blackberry in case you forget where you put it. [you can also use this to annoy your blackberry thief in the middle of the night :P]
– “Display Message” : to send Message to your device.
– You can also Lock and Wipe your device.